Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The text is written using the JEN template and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- All authors have significantly contributed to the manuscript and all authors approve the submitted manuscript.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- There is no conflict of interest
The Journal of Exercise and Nutrition (JEN) is an open access journal whereby all manuscripts are required to undergo the peer review process. Open access content published in JEN is freely available to authors, readers, and institutions. Any user is allowed to read, copy, download, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Copyright is granted to the authors and is published by JEN. Accepted peer-reviewed manuscripts are open access immediately after publication.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.